‘Sharing the expertise, knowledge, ideas and experience of people across a range of businesses in a friendly, informal and confidential setting’
Why become a Practitioner?
It is your chance to focus on your business development and strategy and create secure foundations for growth. You will be able to discuss opportunities and challenges you and your business are facing while innovating with other business owners who will give you impartial support and advice. Their only interest is in supporting you in the achievement of healthier profits.
Being part of a group of like-minded business people gives you the opportunity to continually develop your skills
What’s in it for YOU?
- Fortnightly ‘peerworking’ surgeries made up of a trusted network of experts, giving you access to the knowledge, experience, ideas and skill sets of collaborative, proven business people who will enhance your development
- The Business DNA Health Check, included in Practitionership with a value of £250, is a one-to-one consultation at your premises, or ours, with an in-depth analysis of vital elements of your business. It will identify opportunities and areas for development and give you an objective view of your business forming an important part of your strategy and business planning.
- The opportunity to enhance your business knowledge and skill set through our monthly clinics
Enhanced visibility through:
- Promotion of you and your business within the community via our monthly newsletter upon becoming a Practitioner
- Contributing to tips and trends via our news section
- Interaction and promotion via our Social Media platforms
How to become a Practitioner
- Complete our Practitioner application form which you can access via our website
- You need to share the ethos and values of The Business Clinic
- Have the mind-set to want to develop as a person, and business owner
- Have a collaborative approach and be committed to knowledge sharing
- Be open, honest and confidential
A Business Practitioner
A Business Practitioner is business owner who has been in business longer than 12 months
|*£50 monthly payments for a minimum of 12 months|
A Practitioner is a business owner who has been in business for less than 12 months
|*£37.50 monthly payments for a minimum of 12 months|
Additional cost saving benefits to you:
Assistance with mentoring, business planning and other learning and development requirements at a preferential rate – to find out more please ask
Use of our boardroom and meeting room facilities with the room rate discounted by at least 30% with prior arrangement
Administration support discounted 20% at £12.50 per hour