“If you don’t believe, you won’t receive”
By The Business Clinic Team
2018 has been a productive year for us at The Business Clinic, it has taken us our fair share of believing but we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. We have achieved so much in supporting our local business community this year and had a jolly good time whilst doing so. Here are some of the things we are proud of that we never really shout about - if you can’t do it at Christmas then when can you?
- Welcomed 2 new colleagues into the BCO team
- Acquired £175,000 worth funding which assisted in the launch of 9 new businesses
- Helped 23 people become franchise owners
- Supported two companies in franchising their businesses
- Held a Macmillan coffee morning raising over £110
- Had our first ever Halloween themed Surgery
- Completed 56 surgeries and supported 165 discussion points
- Became a collection point for recycling used ink cartridges and books to raise money for St Catherine’s Hospice
We are so proud of the business owners who have made their way through our doors to gain support, advice, knowledge and skills throughout 2018. We are proud of you for being strong enough to start your own businesses but also brave enough to seek support when you needed it and how humble you’ve been in giving that advice and support when others have needed it most.
Our #BCOXmasAdvent is currently running live across our social media networks and is a little glimpse of the tips and advice people have taken away from us this year. But even if you take away one little tip from us that changes the way you run your business for the better, then we’ve done our job!
We couldn’t do what we do here if we didn’t have like-minded business owners within our foundation who believe in the format and power that can be generated by having a solid support network and the time and space to work on your business instead of in it. Thank you for believing in ‘Peerworking’ and keep going because, to quote “I’m a Celebrity”, you are smashing it!
Thank you all for your support and have a very Merry Christmas!
From us all at The Business Clinic Organisation